Active Retirement Living
in Orange County
Moving to Freedom Village means being part of a thriving, welcoming Orange County senior living community where every day is filled with the company of friends, a variety of delicious food, engaging programs and the responsive attention of associates who care.
View Our 3d Walk-Through
Dining: Experience one of life's great pleasures!
Delight in healthy culinary experiences that you tell your friends about. Freedom Village offers a variety of dining venues that deliver a dynamic culinary experience for those craving everything from casual to classic fare.
We are busy in the kitchen, so you don’t have to be! Our chef and his skilled culinary team take pride in creating imaginative meals – from home-cooked favorites and classics to fine dining options. Over the years, residents have shared their favorite recipes with our chef, and he has prepared them for the entire community. Many of these favorites are now a regular part of our seasonal and rotating menus.
Savor meals that start with the finest food products including fresh organic herbs grown in our chef’s garden. Delight in a wide variety of up to 14 entrées to choose from and menus that change every week. Your meals are always made to order, and every menu includes choices that accommodate specific dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free and low-sodium choices. Our pastry chef is sure to satisfy your palate with a variety of baked goods straight from our kitchen. Never skip dessert again – since we also have delectable sugar-free dessert choices.
Four Dining Venues
Each dining venue has its own menu created by our Executive Chef. The Outdoor Garden Café and The Bistro feature grilled entrées cooked to order by our chef and cooks.
• La Cheminée Dining Room
• Freedom Café
• The Bistro
• Outdoor Garden Café
Other Dining Options
• Private dining room: Entertain your guests to celebrate any occasion
• Food and drinks catered in your home or one of our community spaces.
An Active Retirement Community with Fun Things to Do
When you walk through the doors at Freedom Village, you’ll notice an energy; people coming and going, laughing and saying “Hello.” There’s a reason Freedom Village was voted Orange County’s #1 Senior Living Community.
Here, you’ll enjoy a vibrant lifestyle and engage in all the things that interest you. Whether you like to be poolside and immersed in a new book, want to focus on your health and wellness, have an interest in learning something new, or want to explore your artistic side, the Freedom Village lifestyle is all about having the freedom to live the life you want and enjoy what matters the most to YOU.
• Weekly live entertainment
• Monthly music lovers’ concert series
• Weekly socials and cultural outings
• Sunshine craft club and church services
• Art studio and monthly art shows
• Putting tournaments and Wii Bowling
• Bridge, bingo, poker, Hand & Foot, and pinochle
• An array of exercise classes such as balance, stretch, Tai Chi and aqua classes
• Volunteer opportunities and Resident Council
• Ballroom dancing and line dancing
• Spanish class
• Sip and Paint art classes
• Men’s Club and Ladies’ Club
• Book club
• Daily movies, documentaries, and educational programs
Carefree Independent Living Filled with Services and Amenities
Freedom Village Amenities
• Putting Green and Billards Room
• Flexible dining options
• Maintenance available seven days a week
• Free, scheduled transportation within a ten-mile radius
• Planned social and recreational programs
• Educational seminars
• State-of-the-art fitness club with a full-time fitness trainer
• Fitness and wellness classes
• Swimming and aqua classes
• Cultural outings and events
• 24-hour front desk reception
• Nursing staff and Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) on duty 24/7
• Wellness clinic staffed by nurses and health screenings
• Security service and gated parking
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
• Cable TV
• Water, sewer, trash service, and electricity