FREEDOM VILLAGE ASSISTED LIVING
Discover the difference of our Assisted Living community in Lake Forest, CA
Welcome to Freedom Village Assisted Living in Orange County. Our boutique-style senior living community is smaller and more intimate, allowing our experienced, dedicated, and caring staff to provide personalized attention and support to those needing an extra hand or two.
With an emphasis on tailored services and care plans, residents and older adults in the Lake Forest community alike benefit from assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and activities that encourage as much independence as possible.
Our Assisted Living community offers peace of mind, safety, and comfort all in one place. Not to mention, you don’t need to be an existing Independent Living resident at Freedom Village in order to transition to this supportive level of care. We are open to the public and cater to all health care needs.
Personalized care services
We specialize in Comprehensive Coordinated Care so families are always informed and involved in their loved one’s care. Licensed vocational nurses oversee medication management and work on-site around the clock to provide a higher standard of care, safety, and convenience for all
Our personalized care services include:
- • 24/7 licensed vocational nurses
- • Medication management
- • Diabetic management
- • Custom care assessments
- • Assistance with ADLs like dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, and transportation
- • Specific dietary preferences and restrictions overseen by a registered dietitian
- • 24/7 bedside call system
- • Transportation to medical appointments
- • Access to skilled nursing care
Amenities and activities
Conveniently located in the heart of Lake Forest near restaurants, shops, doctor’s offices, and medical care at Memorial Care Saddleback Medical Center, seniors in our Assisted Living facility are not far from community action or support. Whether on or off campus, seniors enjoy:
- • Restaurant-style dining, with healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacking in between
- • Short-term stays available for as few as five days
- • Private, spacious studios with en suite, private bathroom
- • Vibrant activities and programs that enhance physical strength and stimulate cognitive function and memory
- • Health and wellness programs to promote strength and well-being
- • Scenic beachside bus tours and other life-enriching outings
- • A great room on every floor where residents can relax in the living room, enjoy the regularly updated library, or take in the views of the Saddleback Mountains on the open, cozy terrace
- • Space for family and friends to visit at our inviting outdoor patio
- • Furnished and unfurnished private suites are available
- • Basic cable included
- • Full-service, on-site salon
Freedom Village Assisted Living is open to the public and offers all-inclusive pricing substantially discounted for Freedom Village residents.
For those exploring Assisted Living communities, it’s important to ask what the all-in cost of assisted living will be. Some require entrance fees, and some do not. At Freedom Village, our Assisted Living facility in Lake Forest helps seniors and their families avoid sudden increases in fees or unexpected bills because all charges are always included.
Our monthly all-inclusive rate for a private suite is $7,320. Your monthly fee won’t increase if your care needs change, and there are no additional fees based on care points or care levels. The only potential additional costs are incontinence care, landline phone, and personal laundry. Explore our community today when you call to schedule a personal tour and a complimentary lunch on us.
SHORT-TERM SENIOR CARE OPTIONS
Additional Assisted Living options at Freedom Village include our Short-Term Respite Stays and specialized Bridge to Home program.
Both our Bridge to Home and Short-Term Respite Stays programs offer a special rate of $175 per day for ten days with the flexibility to extend your stay and include all the services and amenities Freedom Village Assisted Living residents enjoy, including the individualized attention from our experienced staff.
Bridge to Home programDo you need help recovering after surgery? Have you completed a stay in a skilled nursing facility but need additional recovery time before returning home? Assisted Living The Bridge to Home program offers transitional care in our community to ensure your ultimate comfort before going home.
Short-Term Respite Stays
Do you take care of a loved one and need a safe place for them to stay while you are out of town, or just need a bit of a break? Our five-day minimum stay is the shortest in the area and will help you and your family get a better idea of what life looks like at Freedom Village.